Subject: EPP modifed for EDS?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 93 21:14:07 PDT

You're the guy who wrote EPP, right? Good.
    I was wondering if you could send me the source for the latest version
(uuencode it?) so I can adapt it for my (E)(D)evelopment(S)ystem.  What I want
to do with it is work it into my code for use as a "drag and code" system,
where either an icon is dropped, or a gadget is clicked and the mouse is used
to determine where the proc goes, into the source code currently in the editor;
and then the PMODULE line (probly be adapted to something else) would be 
inserted; the new file with the PMOD statements would be saved to disk, and
then the user could convert the source at will to a full version with the
modules included. Anyway, that's our theory as of now. I might have someone
willing to write our editor, otherwise we are going to have to choose
something _not_ written in E, and use ARexx to do the work (I hope the person
I sent mail on Fido to responds!)
    Anyone interested in further info on (E)(D)(S) should contact me. This is
my baby, but I need a few good babysitters :-) (hmmmm....sounds like it would
make an interesting movie "You want answers?;I want the truth!;You can't
handle the truth!....Did you order the pizza? Yes I ordered the pizza. Did you
make long distance calls from our phone while the baby was asleep?...." ;-)

MODULE 'WiZkId'
PROC main()
  wizkid.inetaddress:=[email-masked]'
  wizkid.realname:='Jeffrey J Peden ]['
ENDPROC

*-- GammaTag Version 2.8 --*
*-- We are all related...relatively speaking